To make the day of swimming more pleasant, we have some tips for the visit to Swimfun.
- ake 50 cents as a deposit for the use of a locker to store your valuables.
- You can park at our large car park at the front of the complex, or at our overflow site at the rear.
- No swimming diploma? At Swimfun you have to wear swimming rings. These are for rent and for sale at the reception. Other floating means are also allowed.
- You can book your tickets online, this prevents waiting at the reception.
- Swimfun has a separate dressing room with a shower and toilet for disabled people.
- For the non swimmers we have a luxurious entrance hall where you can stay. If you do not swim, it is a lot more pleasant to take a seat here. You can also use our open Wi-Fi network.
- In the holidays it can be very busy, the quietest time is after 16:00 and in the evening.
- Buy your tickets online; during the holidays the waiting time at the checkout can be up to 30 minutes.